Overview for Mitsubishi PUZHA36NHA2The Mr. Slim series from Mitsubishi Electric heating and cooling systems are a convenient, single or multi room solution for homes or offices that formerly relied on electric baseboard heaters in the winter and window air conditioning units in the summer. You'll find Mitsubishi's Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) P-Series technology advances the benefits a step further with the ultimate in year-around comfort in a single system. The efficient performance and comfort extend to even the coldest days of the year in most areas. The 2.5 and 3-ton wall-mounted, ceiling-suspended, ceiling-recessed and ducted units connect to the H2i P-Series outdoor units. This gives you customized performance flexible enough to excel in any light commercial application, institutional renovation, or new construction project. Rugged construction ensures cold weather reliability. Ductless heating and cooling systems have been around for over 30 years and are used widely throughout the world.
This is an outdoor unit only, and requires an indoor unit to function. Indoor unit must be purchased separately.
- Exhibits 100% of rated heating capacity at 5°F; 90% of rated heating capacity at -4°F
- Innovative flash technology enables high heating capacity at lower outside temperatures
- Quiet operation - both indoor and outdoor units
- Self-check function—integrated diagnostics
- Automatic fan speed control
- Limited warranty: five years on parts/defects, seven years on compressors
- Our SKU number(s): Mitsubishi PUZHA36NHA2
- The manufacturer model number(s): Mitsubishi PUZ-HA36NHA2